We sat down with Kristina Finseth, Growth Marketing Manager at Interseller to talk about her career trajectory which has been *anything* but linear. What she’s most excited about is bridging the gap between marketing and sales.
Having been in the shoes of a recruiter in startups, enterprises, and agencies Kristina is genuinely driven by a desire to make a positive impact on the way companies engage with candidates and clients. She’s spent a lot of time helping teams learn how to stand out in a sea of outreach with the Outbound FIRE Framework 🔥™.
Watch the Full Recording
- 3:06 – Kristina talks about her journey and how being in sales for a full year allowed her to be a better marketer
- 4:39 “Drive Revenue not MQLs” Kristina speaks on best practices to keep your Marketing and Sales teams aligned.
- 6:00 – Kristina speaks on how she enjoys being both tactical and strategic and how this is all due to startup life. Outbound FIRE Framework 🔥™ is introduced.
- 7:50 – Kristina shares how she started with FIRE Framework. 2020 was all about quality conversations
- 10:20 – Kristina’s advice If you’re getting pushback from your CEO, it’s your job to educate them on to why you think what you’re pushing is important.
- 11:50 – Kristina’s resource recommendations: RevGenius, Think Tank
Kristina Finseth, Growth Marketing Manager at Interseller – Kristina has been a corporate recruiter, agency recruiter, content marketer, account executive, and growth marketer through her career so far. She is obsessed with growth, driving sales and marketing alignment and initiatives, anything outbound related (soft spot for email), and pushing good not perfect.
She also loves mentoring and helping others to be successful in their day-to-day and long-term careers. It’s one thing to help yourself. It’s another thing to empower someone and then get out of their way to let them shine.