Since 2015 we’ve grown into a profitable bootstrapped business with a strong ecommerce presence and a growing number of retail locations. This opportunity will allow you to help shape the flourishing $30B global floral market, impacting how existing and future customers connect with Venus et Fleur’s luxury goods.
Venus et Fleur is a bespoke rose atelier that intersects the romantic tradition of sending flowers with exceptionally stylish designs. We specialize in lush, customizable precision arrangements which are everlasting roses that maintain freshness for over a year. Each personal hand-delivery or shipment from Venus et Fleur arrives opulently encased in a Parisian-inspired keepsake hatbox. The result is an elegant and thoroughly modern presentation that speaks to a highly discerning design aesthetic.
Venus et Fleur is seeking a strategic, innovative, growth-minded Social Media Manager to oversee organic social strategy and operations. This individual will be responsible for creating and executing a strategy across all relevant social channels. Key responsibilities include content creation, management of the content calendar, developing 360 plans for evergreen content as well as for launches, activations, and measuring success by analyzing key KPI metrics. This role will work cross-functionally with the brand, marketing, influencer, PR, retail, and product teams. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented and has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
● Strategically plan and execute Venus et Fleur’s social campaigns to support business objectives, community growth, product launches and other brand milestones from beginning to end.
● Create engaging and unique content on a weekly basis for Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Paid Ads, Facebook, and other potential channels.
● Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
● Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels, with a strong POV on differentiation and opportunities for growth
● Establish a first class multi-channel customer experience – both online and in-store.
● Use analytical tools such as Dash Hudson to monitor and evaluate social media performance and utilize those learnings to drive strategy.
● Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media, and test new ideas to enhance performance and engagement.
● Drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly analytic reporting processes for social media results and provide insights, recommendations, and track against KPIs to internal team members.
●On-site content capture, editing and direction at key campaign shoots and brand activations for social deliverables.
● Maintain a thorough understanding of the brand’s voice, product, customer, and policies.
● Must live in NYC area
● 2-4 years of experience in social media strategy and content creation
● Bachelor’s degree or higher
● Proficiency in Google Suite and social editing tools
● Demonstrated knowledge of social media landscape and platforms
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to build relationships and work cross-collaboratively with internal and external partners
● Experience in digital analytics and social media measuring tools
● Highly creative and strategic; able to analyze and implement revenue-driving opportunities through strategic marketing while executing impeccable creative for the brand