Cubii makes award-winning compact seated ellipticals that are revolutionizing the fitness category. Regardless of age, body type, ability, or schedule, their connected fitness equipment offers real solutions for the fitness obstacles people face every day. Cubii is looking for a eCommerce leader to own their organic growth strategy, encompassing conversion optimization, SEO, lifecycle marketing, nurture campaigns, UX/UI strategies and more.
Cubii, is on a mission to make wellness approachable for every body. By creating solutions that are convenient and affordably priced, they empower people of all fitness levels to take the first step toward living a healthier life.
Their award-winning compact seated ellipticals is revolutionizing the fitness category by making it easy for people to stay moving on their own terms – whether that’s at home watching TV or at your desk in the office. With over 1,000,000 users and rapid YoY growth, the brand is growing quickly and has a passionate, loyal customer base. Cubii’s expanding portfolio of connected wellness equipment, live-stream and on-demand content, and ergonomic fitness accessories is available online, in stores and internationally.
● Define, execute, and own the organic growth strategy for the company; encompassing conversion optimization, SEO, lifecycle marketing, lead nurture campaigns, UX/UI strategies and more.
● Assume the role of primary owner of the DTC website channel, collaborating with other department heads for inventory planning, promotional strategy and implementation, and forecasting.
● Own day-to-day initiatives for the website including merchandising, campaign execution, landing page creation, promotion implementation, coupon creation, content calendar, QA, etc.
● Serve as a subject matter expert and strategy liaison for global ecommerce-related initiatives across the company including brand marketing, paid media, marketplace, retail, customer service, and operations.
● Oversee and optimize lifecycle initiatives with a focus on engagement, conversion, and retention across email and SMS.
● Work with internal systems analyst and contract website development firm to conduct on-site initiatives which drive scalable organic growth, assist with QA and execution of action items.
● Own and report on organic growth metrics to monitor the full customer journey and identify actionable insights to grow our organic presence, improve user experience, and increase conversion rates.
● Partner with the in-house creative team to develop creative and copy asset variations for testing, while closely adhering to brand standards and regulations.
● Perform ongoing keyword research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities, assess risks, and implement experiments to drive conversion.
● 5+ years of experience owning ecommerce performance and organic growth strategies for a DTC company or agency.
● 5+ years managing day-to-day operations of ecommerce platforms (Magento and Shopify preferred).
● Demonstrated expertise in data-driven marketing and the ability to analyze data rigorously, derive actionable insights, and make data-driven decisions.
● Experience managing SEO and conversion rate optimization strategy.
● Experience in promotional analysis, demand planning, and forecasting a plus.
Cubii’s growth is fueled by their commitment to their consumers and the scrappy, innovative mindset they take when faced with new opportunities and challenges. Cubii was included as part of Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies in America in 2019 and 2020, and holds multiple product and innovation awards for our impact in the accessible fitness space. Because they create products that serve every body, they believe in including every body. Their commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience pedals them forward every day.